Splash it up. Sip it down.
Dive in: instant poolside party
- WHY: Because the mercury’s topped out and someone’s got to reboot the cool.
- GET: Beach balls—the bigger the better. Inflatable floaties—the sillier the better. Sunglasses—the more the better, because lots of snaps ahead. Oh, and huge straw hats plus sunblock, because we’re grownups now.
- HOW: Add to the watertime fun with games: cannonball contest, Marco polo, or a water balloon fight.
- PRE-MAKE: Slushy snacks like half-frozen watermelon and mango puree: totally revitalizing, super simple.
- MIX: Candied Sapphires. They’re refreshing and bright, with an irresistible kick of pineapple and tequila.