fit to a tea
Raise a glass to the lucky gal.
Tea party shower
- WHY: Because whether she’s getting married or having precious wee babe, your girl deserves an elegant celebration that includes all of the crowd.
- GET: Simple foods inspired by traditional teatimes: light sandwiches cut into fourths (no crusts, of course), tiny cupcakes and scones, and fresh fruit.
- HOW: Hit your local thrift stores for mis-matched teacups (so cute!), and let guests take their favorite home with them.
- ELEVATE: Splurge on a cake stand or create a multi-leveled display on the buffet with plates, bowls and draped-over cloth napkins.
- MIX: Sparkling Peaches. They're fruity, light, and just the thing for toasting that peach of a friend.
Assemble the ingredients:
- 3 oz. La Marca Prosecco
- 2 oz. E. & J. Peach Brandy
- ¾ oz. lemon juice
- ½ oz. simple syrup
- ½ oz. orange liqueur
Shake all ingredients except La Marca. Strain into a martini glass while simultaneously pouring in your Prosecco. Garnish with a twist of lemon peel for the perfect sparkling peach cocktail.