TAKE IT OUTSIDE
Lawn games and light refreshments. Win-win.
Game-on garden party
- WHY: Because the sun is up, the energy is high, and the fun is full-on.
- GRAB: All those lawn games you love to play: badminton, bocce, cornhole, croquet. Thrift-store trophies up the ante for competitive types.
- HOW: Fill a cooler with ice and beverages, plus heat-beating treats: wedges of frozen mango and papaya, cucumber wheels and carrot sticks.
- SCORE: Grab a blackboard and set up a winner-take-all bracket competition.
- MIX: Spring Soirees. Made for sunny days, this cocktail brings out the champion in even the shyest bocce baller.